Firefox 3.0.5 fixes several issues found in Firefox 3.0.4:
* Fixed several security issues.
* Fixed several stability issues.
* Official releases for the Bengali, Esperanto, Galician, Hindi, and Latvian languages are now available.
* Replaced the End-User License Agreement with a new "Know Your Rights" info bar on initial install.
* When installing multiple signed XPIs simultaneously, previous versions of Firefox would fail.
* Fixed several issues found in the accessibility implementation.
* Added the ability to send OS-specific system notes in the crash reporter.
* See the Firefox 3.0.4 release notes for changes in previous releases.