Off-road racing (Eastern PA)

Montana has some drag strips and dirt tracks. Demo derbies, mud bog, motorcycle hill climbs, snowmobiling and boats.

This is where you will find the information about Montana stuff.

Moderators: JeanInMontana, rockingmtranch, ShadowPuterDude, admin, MysteryFCM, Owner

I Joined Up
I Joined Up

Off-road racing (Eastern PA)

Postby W3FSY » Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:53 pm

My son Gary has been into Off-road Racing and hill climbs for quite a few years and has a Modified Buggy with a volkswagon engine. They go on trail rides with their buggies as well as compete in yearly races at Line Mountain Racetrack here in Eastern PA (USA). He has a few trophies to his collection and it's still one of his loves at the age of 40 years old. He is a pretty big boy to be crawling into one of these racers and yearly maintenance is a few bucks to make repairs, but it is his enjoyment with being a single guy. Each race I ask him, "How much damage?" :lol:

Gary's one friend and another guy make a trip every year down to the Richmond, VA "NASCAR" Race that is upcoming next weekend. They pull a mobile trailer and park it in a yard next to the Race Track. He has tickets for about a month now for the Friday Night Race as well as the Saturday Race. They keep calling here with courtesy calls asking if he wants to reserve the same seats for the September race, but they only go to the one in May at Richmond with doing Off-road Racing here in PA around the time of the September Race.

(General Class Amateur Radio Operator licensed since 1955.)

Dell Insp. 530 – Windows XP H.Ed. w/SP 3 - 320 Gb HD - 1 Gb RAM - IE 7
Online Armor (Free) Firewall – Avast! (Free) Antivirus v7.0.1466
MBAM v1.62.00.1300 – SUPERAntiSpyware (Free Ed.) v5.5.1012
SWB v4.6 – ATF Cleaner – Cyber Sent. v3.5.9.0 - FX v14.0.1 - BelArc Adv.

It's Mine!!
It's Mine!!

Re: Off-road racing (Eastern PA)

Postby JeanInMontana » Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:53 pm

:celb: Cool thanks for sharing.
~Think Globally * Dream Universally~Anon
ImageImageImage Donating any amount helps keep this site alive.

Return to “Montana Only Motor Sports”